If you have other space-savers that you love please share! I’m always looking for the next best thing to bring home and share with clients.
- Mobile garment storage rack for off-season clothes. Great for the basement! Put them away until next season.
- Under bed storage. Color: clear. Always clear so you can see what you have.
- Jokari Bamboo over door purse hanger (holds up to 14 purses!)
- Slanted storage shelves. Maximize vertical space!!
- Chrome metal shelves for basement and garage. Long lasting and sturdy!
- Floating shelves for pictures. Try to keep horizontal space clear.
- Mail sorter. Having a designated place for mail will help prevent it from stacking up.
- Over door hooks. There’s always a need for these!
- Pot and pan organizer. Helps you realize which pans you use and which pans you don’t. Point being, get rid of the ones you don’t use!
- Grocery bag organizer. Everyone’s goal should be to use cloth bags and minimize our use of plastic bags! Knowing however they still add up, keep them organized with one of these!
- Three tier Spice rack. Use vertical space so you can see what you have. Organize your spices by palette.
- Pull-out cabinet organizers. Easy access to the things in the back.
- Junk drawer organizer. If you must have a junk drawer- know what’s in it!
- Recipe organizer. Eliminate excess cookbooks.
- Toilet paper holder. Never get stuck in a jam again!
- Shower surtain liner with storage! http://www.amazon.com/Pockets-Shower-Curtain-Clear-%252870×72%2522%2529/dp/B001AROUNA/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1307973205&sr=8-3
- High quality over-the-door bath storage http://www.potterybarn.com/products/over-door-bath-storage/?catalogId=50
- Accessory Tower http://www.potterybarn.com/products/shelby-accessory-tower-dresser/?catalogId=50
- Vintage necklace stand http://www.potterybarn.com/products/vintage-metal-necklace-stand/?words=50-9051277&pkey=k50-9051277&catalogId=50&sku=9051277
And of course if you would like recommendations on any of the above products please reach out. Or, if you hate to shop alone, give me a call!
Patricia G. Masi
President, Pristine Living by Patricia